Thursday, September 06, 2012

One of five Obama quotes that you may not hear in his speech tonight: "As we speak...cars in Boston and factories in Beijing are melting the ice caps in the Arctic, shrinking coastlines in the Atlantic and bringing drought to farms from Kansas to Kenya.''

1.  Obama: "We Can't Solve Global Warming Because I F---ing Changed Light Bulbs In My House"
[Obama] I often find myself trapped by the questions and thinking to myself, 'You know, this is a stupid question, but let me ... answer it.' So when Brian Williams is asking me about what's a personal thing that you've done [that's green], and I say, you know, 'Well, I planted a bunch of trees.' And he says, 'I'm talking about personal.' What I'm thinking in my head is, 'Well, the truth is, Brian, we can't solve global warming because I f---ing changed light bulbs in my house. It's because of something collective'."
2. Rise Of The Oceans Sound Clip , Quote, MP3, and Ringtone - Hark
[Obama] "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow, and our planet began to heal."
3.  Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket - YouTube
Barack Obama: "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (January 2008)
4.  Obama Says He Will Control Your Thermostat, "We can't drive our SUVs"... - YouTube
obama oregon May 17 2008 "We can't drive our SUVs and, you know, eat as much as we want and keep our homes on, you know, 72 degrees at all times...and then just expect every other country is going to say OK..."
5.   Joe Soucheray: For those who believe anything, it's easy to believe in Obama
"As we speak,'' Obama said in Berlin, "cars in Boston and factories in Beijing are melting the ice caps in the Arctic, shrinking coastlines in the Atlantic and bringing drought to farms from Kansas to Kenya.''

No comments: